Monday, October 25, 2010

Bye Bye Smokes...again!

Yep, back in Febuary I took up smoking again!

I had not been a regular smoker for over 5 years, close to 6 actually. I had succesfully and quite happily been a social smoker however. Only ever when I would be out drinking would I smoke. Then the rest would sit in my cupboard and I wouldn't be the least bit tempted. Then all of a sudden it was a regular daily think again! (Think maybe because the social part became a whole lot more regular when I lost my weight)

Im amazed at how much TIME I waste sitting around smoking. And money. Not to mention what its doing to my health.

So yesterday I had my last smoke just before 11am. Nearly 27hrs later, I have had NO smokes and NO caffiene. Next to go from my diet will be aspartame. But for the time being I will let that one ride! So far so good. No major cravings. I will admit a bit low on patience but that too will pass. Oh and a bonus, my house is nice and tidy.
I was so so tired and ready for bed early last night because I had kept myself active more throughout the day I'm sure.

Anyway, lets see what the next few days brings!

Bye for now,
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Good work Jen! Amazing how much time it does take up hey. We are lucky to have Mum & Dad's will power to be able to give these things up hey. :-)

    ReplyDelete